Who can be a candidate for a Research Profession?
- Graduates from scientific disciplines such as biology, biochemistry, physiology, medicine, dentistry, etc.
- Graduates from Nursing Schools, RN,RPN who are looking to enhance or redirect their career path.
- Graduates from a recognized allied health care 4 year program
What Research Professions our courses are for?
- Clinical Research Associate or Monitor
This is the most popular position that a CRP can apply for. The activities that this professional needs to perform are detailed in the course “Monitoring Clinical Studies”. The average entry level income is in excess of $50K.
- Clinical Research Coordinator
This position consists of assisting the Clinical Investigator (Medical Doctor) to conduct clinical trials at investigative sites. The activities that this professional needs to perform are detailed in the course “Clinical Research for the Clinical Research Coordinator”. The average income is in the mid $50K range.
- Quality Auditor for Clinical Research
The Quality Auditor is responsible for performing Quality Audits of investigative sites and is the sponsor to guarantee adherence to regulatory requirements, Good Clinical Practices and Standard Operational procedures. The average entry level income is in excess of $50K.
- Clinical Research Assistant
This position is often created within pharmaceutical companies and investigative sites to assist clinical research professionals in their daily activities. It is a good entry level option for recent college graduates, after completing a program of our institute in clinical research (see “Introduction to Clinical Research")