CLINICAL RESEARCH & DRUG DEVELOPMENT - 1 hour FREE SEMINAR -
Pharmaceutical and academic drug research & development is a highly regulated activity where the parties have to comply to strict requirements and are periodically inspected by the FDA. Investigators, sponsors and Institutional Review boards have their own responsibilities to assure that patients safety and rights are protected and data quality and integrity is guaranteed. Moreover the FDA has recently embarked in the endeavor on revamping drug development processes to streamline and assure compliance though the Critical Path Initiative.
Come and join us for the one hour FREE seminar to get some insights on Clinical Research.
We will present you our programs for development of therapeutic products and training in clinical research. Who are encouraged to participate:
- Medical doctors who could be potential clinical investigators
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Holders of a degree in science or health related discipline
- Scientists and associates
- Lawyers involved in litigation against adverse drug reactions
- Members of Institutional review boards
- All interested professionals
Please register for CLINICAL RESEARCH & DRUG DEVELOPMENT 1 hour FREE SEMINAR, this upcoming fall. Dates to be announced, soon.Note: refreshments will be served.